The church of S. Nicholas, in Favariego, was built about 1000 with recycled materials from the
Roman period. Inside there are two fourteenth-century frescoes depicting St. Nicholas and St. Christopher.
The first historical note which speaks of the church is the will of Speronella Dalesmanina of 1192, which lists the extended properties of the noble lady in the area of the church of St. Nicholas in Favariego.
The church was consecrated on 26 September 1309 by the Bishop of the Diocese of Padua, Pagano della Torre.
Museo della Centuriazione Romana
Viale Europa 12
35010 Borgoricco (PD)
Tel. 049 9336321
Uff. 049 9337931
Da martedì a sabato 9.00 - 12.30
Mercoledì e Venerdì 15.00 - 18.00
Sabato 15.00 - 18.30
Domenica 10.00 - 12.00 e 15.00 - 18.30